This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
All products from this manufacturer are made-to-order. 40% restocking fee will apply on general returns.
Semi-Gloss Desert Gray Glazed Ceramic Multi-Surface Tile
Founded in 1947, Daltile has a long history of excellence, elegance, and innovation. It prides itself on offering the highest quality product, while also being the most accessible and convenient option for homeowners and contractors alike. Daltile’s commitment to the environment, as well as, a continued interest in furthering innovation has made it a company of the future.
Daltile’s expertise in the field, evident by the 700 million sq. ft of multi-surface covering manufactured each year, extends beyond simply guaranteeing excellent quality. Daltile also hopes to make the shoppers’ dream a reality. As the country’s foremost ceramic tile and natural stone manufacturer and distributer, Daltile is the guiding force in customers achieving their home/ office goals. Daltile does not simply guide the customer in achieving their own vision but it, too, believes in this vision.
The choice of these fun daring new colors makes this collection a fantastic way to make any space your own. Bright vivid colors and two different sized tiles, suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, help make your design dream a reality.
Daltile X114 Features:
- *The following colors have an extended lead time of 1-2 weeks: Mustard, Ocean Blue, Pumpkin Spice, Moon Beam, Coral Bead, Fire Brick, Chianti, Carnation Pink, Orange Burst, Key Lime, Aegean, and Wood Violet
- The following colors are made-to-order: Galaxy, Mint Ice, Aqua Glow, and Navy
- Green Squared Certified
- Suitable for exterior walls in non-freezing climates when proper installation methods are followed
- Recommended Grout Joint: 1/16"
- Chemical Resistant
- Breaking Strength: 100–230 lbs
- Residential Usage: Walls, Countertops and Exterior Patios
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Variation in size, shade, color and finish is inherent in all fired clay products. Prior to installation, tile should be approved by customer. No claims for shade, size, or texture will be honored after installation
- Daltile does not recommend for use as Flooring
Daltile X114 Specifications:
- Square Foot Per Carton: 12.5
- Length: 4.25" or 6"
- Width: 4.25" or 6"
- Color: Desert Gray
- Material: Glazed Ceramic
- Thickness: 0.3125"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 4.0 - 6.5
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Type of Tile: Field Tile
- Tile Shape: Square
- Appearance: Standard
Additional Daltile Links
Daltile X114 Product Specifications
|Care and Maintenance|
|Factors to Consider with Daltile|
|Wall and Countertop Tile Installation|
|Green Squared Certified|
|Floor Tile Installation|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Location||Countertops, Patio, Walls|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||4, 5, 6, 6.5|
|Residential Structural Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Square Foot Per Carton||12.5|
|Type of Tile||Field Tile|