Classic Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Valve Trim Kit Single Handle with TouchClean Shower Head, Diverter Tub Spout, and Metal Lever Handle
Sensible styling that complements any home. Classically styled faucets and accessories handle the toughest of tasks with ease. Single lever handle for ease of temperature control. Monitor® valve keeps water temperature within +/-3ºF. Easy-to-clean, Touch-Clean® Shower Head provides full-spray pattern. Pull-up diverter tub spout for easy shower operation.
Designed for performance, the understated and elegant Classic Bath Series withstands the test of time in any setting.
- Pressure balanced single handle bath mixing valve
- Requires 1-1/2" (38 mm) wall cavity
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Solid brass fabricated body
- Lever handle
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- Temperature only controlled with handle
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone
- 120° maximum handle rotation
- All parts shall be replaceable from the front of the valve
- Product Weight: 5 lbs.
- Material: Brass
- Diameter: 7"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2
- Pressure Balanced: Yes
- Scald Guard: Yes
Delta Technologies :
- WaterSense : The WaterSense label signifies Delta's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- ADA Compliant : Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards :
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Hand showers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Monitor - Delta Monitor® faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe ±3° F.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta 1343
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 1343
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta 1343 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2|