- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Smooth single handle operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Eco Friendly: As a company that delivers water every day through millions of faucets worldwide, Delta is committed to sustainability and providing smart water delivery solutions that maximize water savings without sacrificing comfort and convenience. Delta Eco Friendly bathroom faucets use a variety of technologies to reduce water consumption including an aerated 1.5 or 1.8 GPM flow vs. the industry standard of 2.2 GPM.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Overall Height: 6-4/7" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 1-2/3" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 3
- Faucet Centers: 4" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- 1.5 gallons per minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handles included with faucet
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Delta 500-WW-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 500-WW-DST
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta 500-WW-DST Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|