MultiFire Self-Trimming Purifire® Electric Firebox
Dimplex invented the modern electric fireplace and continues to lead the way with exclusive technologies that dazzle the eye and seduce the senses. Our patented 3D effect gives the fire its depth and dancing flames. And it is something you can only find on Dimplex electric fireplaces. When you buy Dimplex, you know you're getting the original...and the best.
Multi-Fire® dazzles the eye, seduces the senses and redefines the fireplace experience by adjusting to suit the individual.
- Purifire® air treatment system filters mold spores, pollen, dander and dust using a high-efficiency, washable filter.
- Incredibly realistic, hand-finished logs with natural inner glow.
- Slow start / fading embers - fire gradually builds, fades into glowing embers on command.
- Natural fire appearance with flickering firelight feature, as well as flame speed and light controls.
- Easy-to-use remote controls all features and settings.
- Intelligent heat - provides quiet operation as it self-adjusts the fan speed.
- Authentic looking bi-fold doors and mesh screen.
- No Carbon Monoxide or Emissions
- Glass Stays Cool-to-Touch
- Plugs Into Any Standard Household Electrical Outlet
- 120 Volts / 1,500 Watts / 5,120 BTU
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Width: 36-1/2"
- Height: 32"
- Depth: 13"
Additional Dimplex Links
This Dimplex item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dimplex DF3215
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DF3215 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dimplex products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.