Dyson Airblade FanDyson Fan with no blades. Check it out!
Dyson has long been one of the premier manufacturers for home cleaning products. Now, Dyson's new breakthrough series of fans have dramatically changed the way we circulate air. Using a brushless motor to turn a 3D impeller, the AM01 produces a constant and soothing flow of air without the use of standard fan blades, providing elegant, bladeless operation with a distinctive upscale look that is sure to compliment your home or office. Dyson sets the bar higher.
- The Dyson line of fans are beautiful, stylish, high functioning and provide a smooth and constant stream of air.
- The AM01 is easy to clean which makes it perfect for those sensitive to allergies and is great for use in either the home or office.
- Fully adjustable airflow speed lets you control the cool.
- No fast-moving blades makes this the ideal choice for use around infants and toddlers.
- Fan unit measures 10 inches in diameter and is suited for use on table or counter tops.
- Dyson Air Multiplier™: This unique Dyson technology allows for the circulation of air without a need for unsightly blades or grills. Instead, it uses a brushless motor to draw in air through technologies similar to those found in jet turbines and turbochargers. Once the air is drawn in, it’s accelerated through the unit’s annular aperture and over an airfoil-shaped ramp which then amplifies the amount of airflow by 15 times. The Air Multiplier technology found in Dyson fans is undeniably cutting edge and can be considered a huge developmental leap in the way we circulate air in the home and office.
- Diameter: 6"
- Height: 19-1/2"
- Width: 12"
- Weight: 3.70 lbs
- Fully-variable speed
- Cord Length: 5.9 feet
- Warranty: 2 year limited parts and labor
- AM01-12: 12" Version
- AM01-10: 10" Version (This Model)
- AM02: Tower version
- AM03: Pedestal Version
Additional Dyson Links
Dyson AM01-10 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Tilt Range||10 Degrees|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.