Icon Collection Trash Compactor with Extra-Large Capacity and High-Performance Power
This trash compactor is a stylish and extremely functional appliance that can turn any kitchen into a modern work of art. Featuring smooth-glide® system, with a ball bearing system, bin smoothly extends with the touch of a finger for effortless access and luxury-quiet™ sound package, innovative sound insulation system makes cleanup quiet.
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Extra-Large Capacity - Up to 1.55 cu. ft. capacity holds more for quick cleanup
- High-Performance Power - 3,000 pounds of continuous compacting force neatly compresses an entire bin in just 45 seconds
- Smooth-Glide® System - With a ball bearing system, bin smoothly extends with the touch of a finger for effortless access
- Luxury-Quiet™ Sound Package - Innovative sound insulation system makes cleanup quiet
- Deodorizing System - Automatic filtering system continually neutralizes odor, keeping your kitchen smelling fresh and clean
- Integrated Electronic Control Panel - the control panel is thoughtfully located at the top of the door, leaving you with a clean look that fits any style
- Compacting Force: 3,000
- Deodorizing System: Yes
- Trash Bag Storage Compartment: Yes
- Trash Bin Material: Stainless Steel
- Trash Bin: Smooth-Glide® Full-Extension Drawer Glides
- Sound Level (dBa): 62.0
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 165
- Product Weight (lbs): 161
- Approved for Under Counter Installation: Yes
- Power On/Off Control: Yes
- Controls: 4 Button
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Exterior Dimensions
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 35-7/8"
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E15TC75HP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E15TC75HPS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E15TC75HP Product Specifications
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||35.875|
|Made in America||Yes|