Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Icon Collection French Door Refrigerator with Custom Temp Drawer™ and Theatre Lighting
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Custom Temp Drawer™: With 9 versatile preset selections including White/Sparkling Wine, Fish/Shellfish, Cheese plus three customizable settings ensuring foods stay at the ideal temperature for serving and maintaining freshness
- Theatre Lighting: As you open the door transition LED lighting gradually illuminates the interior with soft but ample light
- Custom-Design™ Organizational System: The flexible tri-level freezer organization system keeps your freezer well organized. Three Smooth-Glide® baskets with removable dividers and top removable baskets allow you to configure the freezer to fit items of all sizes
- PureAdvantage® Filtration Systems: The filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator to prevent odor transfer and keeps fresh, clean water and ice on hand
- Smooth-Glide® Crisper Drawer: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Alarm System: If there’s been a power failure, if a door stays open longer than five minutes or if the interior temperature of the refrigerator ever rises above 56 degrees for more than 20 minutes the alarm will notify you
- Ready To Serve: Keeps your dishes at the perfect serving temperature
- Custom-Set™ Temperature Controls: Allows you to independently adjust the temperatures of the refrigerator and freezer
- Dimensions: 29-1/2" D x 69-1/2" H x 35-5/8" W
- Cutout Dimensions: 25" D x 70-1/4" H x 36" W
- Depth with Doors 90° Open: 42-9/16"
- Depth with Drawer Fully Extended Including Handle: 44-1/2"
- Fresh Food Capacity: 15.7 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 6.9 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 22.6 Cu.Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 348 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E23BC68JPS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E23BC68JP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquid so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux French Door Counter Depth RefrigeratorHaving an Electrolux French Door Refrigerator in your kitchen means you get a refrigerator with ingenious features that allow you to store more and keep foods at their freshest. It's sleek stainless steel exterior and luxury designed interior is a welcome addition to your kitchen that the entire family will enjoy.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.