Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux E30DF74GPS 30" Freestanding Dual-Fuel Range, 4.2 Cu Ft Convection Oven, and 4 Sealed Gas Burners with 55,000 Total BTUs
- 4.2 Cu.Ft. Capacity Oven
- Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks glide over ball bearings with ease and fully extend to allow for easy access
- Min-2-Max Burners®: These best in class dual-flame sealed burners offer versatility, from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a mellow 450 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Flexible Cooktop Configuration: Offers a wide range of burner sizes for increased cooking flexibility
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- CustomConvect™ Convection Technology: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Halogen Oven Lights: Two bright halogen lights make it easy to check on food cooking in the oven without opening the oven door
- Extra-Wide Glass Oven Window
- Self Clean Option with Door Lock
- Bake Element: 2,500 Watts
- Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Back Left Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Back Right Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Oven Cavity Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Cavity Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 18-1/32"
- Product Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 41-5/8 - 42-5/8"
- Product Width: 29-7/8"
- Product Depth (Including Handle): 28-5/8"
- Product Depth (with 90° Door Open): 45-1/2"
- Electronic Ignition: Yes
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Product Weight: 280 lbs
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 30 Amps
- CSA Approved
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON™ professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E30DF74GPS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E30DF74GPS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E30DF74GPS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Back Left Burner BTU||14000|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Burner Style||Sealed Burners|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutout Height||35.75, 65.75|
|Cutout Width||30.0625, 30.125|
|Front Left Burner BTU||18000|
|Front Right Burner BTU||18000|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|