Electrolux Electric Cooktop CleanupSee how easy it is to clean and Electrolux Electric Cooktop.
Electrolux Electric Cooktop ControlsLearn the basic controls of the Electrolux Electric Cooktop.
30" Electric Touch-Control Drop-In Cooktop
- Custom-Set™ Touch-Controls: The integrated electronic touch-controls give accurate control over cooking temperatures while providing a clean look
- Expandable Elements: With up to 4,400 watts of power these flexible elements expand to fit large pots and pans
- Keep Warm Setting: Maintains serving temperature to keep your food warm
- Sleek Smoothtop Glass Design: The smooth glass, easy to clean, design of the cooktop provides a polished and sophisticated look
- ADA Compliant
- Left Front 5" / 7" / 9" Expandable Element: 1,000 / 1,800 / 2,700 Watts
- Right Front 9" / 12" Expandable Element: 1,700 / 2,700 Watts
- Left Rear 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Right Rear 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Dimensions: 3" H x 21-1/2" D x 30-3/4" W
- Cutout Dimensions: 6-1/4" H x 20-1/8" D x 29-7/8" W
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 48 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is both innovative and intuitive, sophisticated and efficient.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E30EC70FSS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E30EC70FSS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E30EC70FSS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1200|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Front Left Burner Watts||2700|
|Front Right Burner Watts||2700|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.