Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Icon Collection Full-Gas Freestanding Range with Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks and Min-2-Max® Burners
- 4.2 Cu.Ft. Capacity Oven
- Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- Min-2-Max® Burners: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a gentle 450 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Flexible Cooktop Configuration: Offers a wide range of burner sizes for increased cooking flexibility
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Halogen Oven Lights: Two bright halogen lights make it easy to check on food cooking in the oven without opening the oven door
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Self Clean Option with Door Lock
- Extra-Wide Glass Oven Window
- Left Front Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Right Front Burner: 450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)
- Right Rear Burner: 850 - 5,000 BTU
- Knob Type: Plastic weighted skirted knobs with Bezel
- Grates: 2 Continuous Grates
- Oven Bake Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Oven Broil Burner: 11,500 BTU
- Convection Burner: 200 Watts
- Oven Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven Rack Configuration: 2 HD handle (glide), 1 Handle (fixed)
- Depth: 27-1/2"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 45-1/2"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 41-5/8 - 42-5/8"
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- CSA Approved
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E30GF74HP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E30GF74HPS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.