Please call us to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
30" Electric High-Speed Wall Oven with 1.1 Cu Ft, European Convection, 1000 W, and Wave-Touch® Controls
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is innovative and intuitive, sophisticated and efficient.
- High-Speed Oven: This versatile high speed oven combines a conventional oven with microwave technology providing the versatility necessary to meet your cooking needs
- High-Speed Cooking Options: High-speed oven options include Speed Bake, Speed Roast, and Speed Grill for improved cooking results
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With just a touch the control panel activates, displaying your cooking options. Once a selection has been made all unused options fade away leaving a clean looking interface
- Versatile Cooking Settings: 84 basic cook settings, 100 preprogrammed and modifiable recipes and 17 microwave options provide cooking flexibility for any meal
- Cooking Mode Options: Bake, brown, grill or roast faster and easier with the combination of high speed convection and microwave technology in this high speed oven
- Capacity: 1.1 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 23-5/8" D x 30" W x 22-7/8" H
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 13-1/2" D x 16" W x 9" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 22-3/4" D x 22-3/8" W x 22-3/16" H
- Turntable Diameter: 13"
- Turntable Material: Porcelain Enamel
- Wattage: 1,000 Watts
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amperage: 15 or 20 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 119 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON™ professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E30SO75FPS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E30SO75FPS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.