Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquid so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator with Perfect Temp® Drawer with Luxury-Close™
- Perfect Temp® Drawer with Luxury-Close™: With the Perfect Temp® Drawer with Luxury-Close™ you’ll be ready for any occasion, featuring nine preset food temperature selections, three “My Favorite” Settings and a temperature range of 28° – 42°F
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays your refrigerator options at all times
- PureAdvantage® Filtration Systems: The filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer and keeps fresh, clean water and ice on hand
- Luxury-Design® Glass Shelves: These easy to clean all-glass shelves are beautiful and functional
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate what you are looking for
- Luxury-Glide® Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Luxury-Glide® Freezer Drawers: These drawers smoothly glide out and fully extend, providing easy access to the freezer’s contents
- Soft Freeze Bin: Perfect anything you want to keep frozen but still soft enough to serve, like ice cream
- Frozen Pizza Bin: Located for convenient access
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the freezer rises above 56°F for more than 20 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Wine and Beverage Mat: A clever no slip organization accessory
- Perfect Organization System: A dual-level system with removable dividers and Luxury-Glide® baskets
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Full-Extension Freezer Baskets
- Overall Dimensions: 30-7/8" D x 35-5/8" W x 69-1/2" H
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 25" D x 36" W x 70.25" H
- Depth with Doors 90° Open: 42-9/16"
- Depth with Drawer Fully Extended Including Handle: 45-7/8"
- Fresh Food Capacity: 15.62 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 6.89 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 22.5 Cu.Ft.
- Total Shelf Area: 26.4 Sq.Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Product Weight: 347 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EI23BC80K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI23BC80KS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI23BC80K Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||466|
|Annual Operation Cost||50|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||Yes|
|Depth with Door||26.875|
|Depth with Door Open||42.5625|
|Depth with Handles||30.875|
|Freezer Type||Pull-Out Drawer|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Ice Bin Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.