Refrigerator Drawers with Perfect Set™ Temperature Control and Luxury-Glide® System
Luxury-Glide® drawers offer capacity large enough for two-liter bottles and large serving trays, LED illumination system, fully-integrated electronic controls and a PureAdvantage® air filter.
- Perfect Set™ Temperature Control: Set a temperature anywhere between 34 and 45 degrees — the Refrigerator Drawer will hold it to within one degree of variance
- Luxury-Glide® System: Opening or closing a drawer is smooth and easy — all it takes is the touch of a finger
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Large Capacity: Even large enough for two-liter bottles and large serving trays
- Condiment Tray and Additional Storage Shelf: The covered condiment tray lifts out as a whole and also has four removable compartments for extra storage. In addition, the bottom drawer offers a three-position shelf that can be added for additional storage and organization
- PureAdvantage® Air Filter: Keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout to prevent odor transfer
- Fully Integrated Electronic Controls: The top-of-drawer location is easy to program and offers precise temperature control
- Alarm System: Notifies you if there’s been a power failure, if a drawer stays open longer than five minutes, and if the interior temperature rises to 56 degrees or more for 60 minutes
- Even More Innovative Features
- ENERGY STAR
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Energy-Saving Vacation Mode
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Dimensions: 26-3/4" D x 23-13/16" W x 34 - 35" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 24" D x 24-1/8" W x 34-3/8" H
- Depth Fully Extended Including Handle: 42-3/4"
- Interior Width: 18-1/16"
- Interior Depth: 18-9/32"
- Interior Height (Upper Drawer): 12-3/64"
- Interior Height (Lower Drawer): 12-3/16"
- Capacity: 6.0 Cu.Ft.
- Temperature Range: 33 - 47°F
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI24RD65H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI24RD65KS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI24RD65H Product Specifications
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||332|
|Annual Operation Cost||36.8188|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door||24.25|
|Depth with Door Open||43.75|
|Depth with Handles||26.75|
|Gallon Door Storage||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.