Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Under-Counter Wine Cooler with Perfect Set® Temperature Control and Luxury-Design® Lighting
- 46 Bottle Capacity: With a wine display rack at the bottom and 4 Luxury-Glide® shelves, this wine cooler has abundant storage, holding up to 46 bottles
- Perfect Set® Temperature Control: Set a temperature anywhere between 45° and 65°F and the selected temperature will be maintained to keep your wine at the perfect serving temperature
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Blue LED lighting illuminates the interior, keeping the contents clearly visible. The lights stays on in display mode to show off your beverage collection
- Luxury-Glide® Shelves: These shelves smoothly extend, thanks to a ball bearing system
- Integrated Controls: Controls located at the top of the door, where they’re easiest to use and hidden from view when the door is closed
- PureAdvantage® Air Filter: Keeps air fresh by circulating clean, filtered air throughout the wine cooler
- UV-Filtered Glass Door: Filters harmful UV-rays to help protect the flavor of your wine
- Versatile Installation Options: Use freestanding or under-counter. The door is reversible allowing for left or right swing function
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes or in the event of a power failure
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Energy-Saving Vacation Mode
- Dimensions: 26-3/4" D x 23-13/16" W x 34 - 35" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 24" D x 24-1/8" W x 34-3/8" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 47"
- Capacity: 6.0 Cu.Ft.
- Maximum Storage: 46 Bottles
- Adjustable Leveling Legs: 4
- Temperature Range: 45 -65°F
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 166 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EI24WC65G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI24WC65GS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.