Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
30" Electric Single Wall Oven with PerfectConvect® Convection and IQ-Touch™ Controls
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your cooking options at all times
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity: Offering 4.2 cu.ft. of cooking space and three adjustable oven racks there is enough room to cook an entire meal all at once
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack: These oven racks effortlessly extends thanks to a ball bearing system
- PerfectConvect®: Featuring a third heating element the convection technology provides up to 30% quicker cook times all while maintaining consistently even results
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The beautiful ramp-up designer lighting clearly illuminates the oven interior
- "My Favorite" Settings: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Fast Preheat: The Fast Preheat feature reaches the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheating
- Convection Conversion: Adjusts the standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures to provide perfect and consistent cooking results
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Platinum® Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 cu. Ft.
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" D x 30" W x 29" H
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 18-1/32" D x 24-1/8" W x 16-1/2" H
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 23-1/2" D x 28-1/2" W x 27-1/4" H
- Hidden Baking Element: 2,200 Watts
- 8-Pass Broiler Element: 4,000 Watts
- Broiling System: Variable (300°F to 550°F)
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Voltage Rating: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 218 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI30EW35J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI30EW35JS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI30EW35J Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||44|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Width||24.125|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.0313|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|