Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Natural Gas Freestanding Range with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Warmer Drawer
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your cooking and baking options at all times
- Warmer Drawer: Keep food at serving temperature until you are ready to serve it
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Luxury-Design Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- "My Favorite" Setting: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Cooking Options: Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Hidden Bake Burner: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Oven Capacity: 5.1 Cu.Ft.
- Bake Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Broil Burner: 13,500 BTU
- Convection Burner: 350 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 16,000 BTU
- Rear Left Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Rear Right Burner: 5,000 - 500 BTU
- Middle Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Oven Interior Height: 18-5/8"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-5/16"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19-1/2"
- Product Weight: 300 lbs
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 46-5/8"
- Height (Max): 48-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EI30GF55G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI30GF55GS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI30GF55G Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner BTU||14000|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||47|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Front Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Front Right Burner BTU||16000|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Oven Interior Depth||19.5|
|Oven Interior Height||18.625|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.