Electrolux Over The Range Microwave Care & MaintenanceLearn how to properly clean and maintain your new Electrolux Over The Range Microwave, Turn Table, Interior and filters.
Electrolux Over The Range Microwave Quick Start GuideLearn some of the features of the Electrolux Microwave so you can get to cooking as soon as it is installed.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
2.0 Cu.Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven and Sure-2-Fit® Capacity and 350 CFM Hood
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity: This extra-large 2.0 Cu.Ft. microwave will hold nearly any dish, an adjustable metal rack adds to the versatility letting you cook more than one dish at the same time
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the microwave options, at all times
- Auto Cook Functions: The microwave display prompts you through Quick Meal options and Dinner Recipes
- Three-Speed Fan: This over-the-range microwave doubles as a hood and is capable of moving up to 350 cu. ft. of air per minute. Can be mounted over high-performance cooktops with up to 56,000 BTU of total heat output
- Sensor-Cook Options: The microwave automatically adjusts the amount of time needed to complete cooking
- Auto-Cook Options: Quick Meal, Dinner
- Sensor-Cook Options: Cook, Popcorn, Reheat
- Shortcut Options: Soften, Melt, Warm
- Multi-Stage Cooking Option: Conveniently program recipes that require multiple cooking stages for optimally prepared dishes
- Easy-to-Clean Interiors: Premium non-stick coating makes for easy cleaning
- Control Lockout: Help prevent unwanted use
- Capacity: 2.0 Cu.Ft.
- Depth: 16-3/8"
- Width: 29-15/16"
- Height (Including Lower Extrusion): 17-1/16"
- Oven Interior Depth: 14-7/16"
- Oven Interior Width: 22-1/2"
- Oven Interior Height: 10-1/16"
- Cutout Depth: 12" - 13"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Cutout Height: 15-1/2"
- Turntable Material: Glass
- Turntable Diameter: 14"
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 3
- CFM: 350
- Convertible to Recirculating: Yes
- Filter Type: Charcoal Filter, Grease Filters
- Removable Metal Rack: Yes
- Power Levels: 11
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Top Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Wattage: 1,000 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 71 lbs
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Electrolux EI30SM55J Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Control Type||Digital, IQ-Touch|
|Convertible to Recirculating||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||3|
|Filter Type||Charcoal Filters, Mesh Filters|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Installation Type||Microwave Hood|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Optional Trim Kit||Yes|
|Style||Over the Range|
|Turntable Type||Round Glass|