This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Dishwasher Supply Line Recommended
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Built-In Panel-Ready Dishwasher with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Luxury-Quiet™
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the dishwasher options, all the time
- Luxury-Quiet™ Dishwasher: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice it is on
- Largest Usable Capacity: Largest usable capacity in its class, so even your dinner party dishware will fit in this dishwasher
- Perfect Stemware™ Cycle: Ensures spotlessly clean stemware
- Sure-2-Fit® Racking System: A versatile and adjustable racking system, in its lowest position you can fit 10" dinner plates in the top rack and 12" dinner plates in the bottom rack
- Luxury-Dry™ System: A high-efficiency fan provides outstanding drying results
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The door stays put at whatever angle it is placed at
- Cycles: Auto Wash, Heavy, Normal, Eco Wash, Perfect Stemware™
- Cycle Options: Air Dry, NSF® Certified Sanitize Option, Delay Start (1 - 24 Hours)
- Luxury-Glide® Racks: Upper and lower racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly with Luxury-Glide® technology
- Leak-Detection System: When water leaks are detected the dishwasher immediately stops and drains while alerting with an audible and visible alarm
- AquaLux™ Wash System: Using alternating wash arms, this unique wash system allows for a quieter and more efficient operation
- Dimensions: 23-7/8" D x 23-3/4" W x 33-7/8" - 34-7/8" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 24" D x 24" W x 34" - 35" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 49-7/8"
- Water Usage (Normal Cycle): 4.9 - 8.5 Gallons
- Water Pressure: 15 -120 PSI
- Wash Levels: 5
- Sound Level: 45 dB
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs
- Accepts Custom Panels
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Front
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Front
- ENERGY STAR™
- NSF® Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EIDW6405HT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EIDW6405H and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Luxury Dry SystemGet Dry spotless dishes even glass ware with Electrolux Fan assisted system.
Electrolux Adjustable Racking SystemElectrolux versatile racking system makes loading your dishes fast and simple. Upper adjustable racks will fit 10" plates.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.