Electrolux Refrigerator ReviewBuild.com Electrolux Refrigerator Review Video.
Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquid so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux Fast Freeze & Dual IceThe Fast Freeze feature gives you extra freezing power so you can freeze it faster to lock in freshness.
Electrolux Water and Air FiltrationPureAdvantage system ensures you have fresh tasting water and ice.
Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator with Wave-Touch® Controls and Perfect Temp® Drawer with Luxury-Close™
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With one touch the control panel activates, showing your refrigerator options. After a decision is made, all but the options selected will fade away
- Perfect Temp® Drawer with Luxury-Close™: With nine preset food temperature selections, three “My Favorite” settings and a temperature range of 28° – 42°F the Perfect Temp® Drawer with Luxury-Close™ will keep food and beverages at their ideal temperatures
- PureAdvantage® Filtration Systems: This filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer and keeps fresh, clean water and ice on hand
- Luxury-Design® Glass Shelves: These easy to clean all-glass shelves are beautiful and functional
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate what you are looking for
- Luxury-Close™ Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Dual Ice Makers: A second ice maker in freezer makes sure you will have enough ice for any occasion
- Luxury-Glide® Freezer Drawers: These drawers smoothly glide out and fully extend, providing easy access to the freezer’s contents
- Soft Freeze Bin: Perfect storage for things you want to keep frozen, but still soft for serving, like ice cream
- Frozen Pizza Bin: Located for convenient access
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the freezer rises above 56°F for more than 60 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Wine and Beverage Mat: A clever organization accessory that keeps beverages from rolling around
- Dimensions: 30-7/8" D x 35-5/8" W x 69-1/2" H
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 25" D x 36" W x 70-1/4" H
- Depth with Doors 90° Open: 42-9/16"
- Depth with Drawer Fully Extended Including Handle: 45-7/8"
- Fresh Food Capacity: 15.70 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 6.89 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 22.6 Cu.Ft.
- Total Shelf Area: 24.7 Sq.Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 350 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW23BC85K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW23BC85KS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EW23BC85K Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||539|
|Annual Operation Cost||57|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||Yes|
|Depth with Door||28.1875|
|Depth with Door Open||42.5625|
|Depth with Handles||30.875|
|Freezer Type||Pull-Out Drawer|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Ice Bin Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.