Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Wall Oven and Microwave Combination with Wave-Touch® Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks
- Large Capacity: Offering 3.5 cu.ft. of cooking space and three adjustable oven racks there is enough room to cook an entire meal all at once
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With just a touch the Wave-Touch® control panel activates, displaying all of your cooking options. After a decision has been made all the unselected options fade away leaving an uncluttered display
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks effortlessly extends thanks to a ball bearing system
- Automatic Cooking Options: With 12 Auto Cook options, 3 Auto Reheat options and 6 Auto Defrost options this microwave oven adds flexibility to any kitchen
- Perfect Turkey® Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The beautiful ramp-up designer lighting clearly illuminates the oven interior
- "My Favorite" Settings: Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- PerfectConvect®: Featuring a third heating element the convection technology provides up to 30% quicker cook times all while maintaining consistently even results
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Cooking Options: Perfect Turkey®, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 3.5 Cu.Ft.
- Microwave Oven Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" D x 27" W x 45-1/4" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 44"
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 18-1/32" D x 20-1/2" W x 16-1/2" H
- Microwave Interior Dimensions: 16-1/8" D x 16-1/8" W x 9-5/8" H
- Oven Hidden Bake Element: 1,450 Watts
- Oven Six-Pass Broiler Element: 3,400 Watts
- Oven Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Microwave Wattage: 900 Watts
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Electrolux EW27MC65J Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off Time||12 Hours|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||44|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Depth||16.125|
|Oven Interior Height||9.625|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.