Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
27" Built-In Convection Microwave Oven with Drop-Down Door and Wave-Touch® Controls
- Wave-Touch® Controls: The Wave-Touch™ control panel activates with just a touch, after the microwaving options are chosen all but the selected options fade away
- Convection Cooking: Hot air is circulated through the microwave for even cooking
- Auto-Cook Functions: Four Auto-Cook options, one Auto-Reheat option and six Auto-Defrost options result in amazing flexibility
- Premium Sensor-Cook Options: Eight Sensor-Cook options available to determine exact cooking time for many commonly prepared dishes
- Multi-Stage Cooking: Conveniently program recipes that require multiple cooking stages for optimally prepared dishes
- Two-Position Adjustable Metal Rack: Allows you to cook more than one dish at the same time
- Easy-to-Clean Interiors: Premium non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Control Lockout: Help prevent unwanted use
- Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 21-11/16" D x 27" W x 22-1/4" H
- Interior Dimensions: 16-1/8" D x 16-1/8" W x 9-5/8" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 20-1/8" D x 25-1/8" - 25-5/8" W x 21" - 21-1/2" H
- Turntable Material: Cobalt Blue Porcelain Enamel
- Turntable Diameter: 14-5/8"
- Adjustable Metal Rack: Yes
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Oven Interior: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Wattage: 900 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Approved for Electric Single Oven Combination Installation
- Not Approved for Under-Counter Installation
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EW27SO60L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW27SO60LS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EW27SO60L Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Product Weight||116, 84|
|Turntable Type||Cobalt Blue Enamel|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.