Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Flex 2 Fit BurnersFlex-2-Fit elements expand so you can use your favorite burner without having to change the pan size.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
Electric Freestanding Range with Wave-Touch® Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks and Perfect Pair™ Oven
- 5.7 Cu.Ft. Main Oven Capacity
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With a touch the control panel activates, displaying all of the cooking options. After a decision has been made the unselected options will fade away leaving an uncluttered display
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens: This range features a large main oven and a second smaller oven increasing cooking capacity, cook two different items at different temperatures
- Perfect Turkey® Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread-Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake and Convection Convert
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Flex-2-Fit™ Element System: This premium smoothtop with triple-ring expandable, dual-ring expandable and single-ring elements fit all pots and pans
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Main Oven Capacity: 5.7 Cu.Ft.
- Total Oven Capacity: 6.7 Cu.Ft.
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 3,000 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 350 Watts
- Front Left 6" to 9" to 12" Triple Expandable Element: 1,000/2,000/2700 Watts
- Front Right 6" to 9" Dual Expandable Element: 1,600/3,000 Watts
- Rear Left 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Rear Right 5" to 7" Dual Expandable Element: 750/1,800 Watts
- Middle Warming Element: 100 Watts
- Oven Interior Height: 21-3/8"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/4"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Product Weight: 285 lbs
- Depth: 26-27/32"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48-13/16"
- Height: 47-1/2"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amperage: 50 Amps
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW30EF65G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EW30EF65G Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1800|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||48.8125|
|Front Left Burner Watts||2700|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3000|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||100|
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Depth||19.125|
|Oven Interior Height||21.375|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.