The Electrolux EW30GC60I has been replaced by: Electrolux EW30GC60PS
We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Gas Cooktop with Min-2-Max® Burner and Continuous Grates
- Min-2-Max Burner®: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a gentle 450 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Professional-Grade Control Knobs: Large knobs provide precise control while cooking, so you get the results you want
- Deep-Well Design: The deep well design will make moving oversized pots and pans from countertop to cooktop easy and stress free
- Perfect Over A Wall Oven: Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options
- Dishwasher-Safe Grates: For easy clean up
- Back Left Burner: 7,500 BTU
- Back Right Burner: 5,000 - 850 BTU
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 12,000 BTU
- Middle Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21-3/4"
- Height (Extreme Bottom to Underside of Cooktop): 4-1/4"
- Linear Flow Burner Valves: Yes
- Electric Pilotless Ignition: Yes
- Convertible to Liquid Propane Gas: Yes
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Cutout Width: 27-1/4" - 28-1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 19-1/8" - 19-3/4"
- Cutout Height: 8" (Includes a 5" space beneath cooktop for connection to gas supply line)
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Downdraft Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Approved
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EW30GC60IS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Electrolux EW30GC60I and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Continuous GratesContinuous Grates allow you to move large pots between burners without having to pick them up.
Electrolux Min 2 Max BurnersLike having a two in one burner this Min 2 Max burner has a wide range from 450 BTU's up to 18,000 so you can gently simmer or rapidly boil.