Electrolux Continuous GratesContinuous Grates allow you to move large pots between burners without having to pick them up.
Electrolux Min 2 Max BurnersLike having a two in one burner this Min 2 Max burner has a wide range from 450 BTU's up to 18,000 so you can gently simmer or rapidly boil.
Electrolux Pro Grade KnobsProfessional Grade knobs eliminate guess work while cooking giving you more precise control. They are even removable for easy cleaning.
Gas Cooktop with Min-2-Max® Burner and Continuous Grates
- Min-2-Max Burner®: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a gentle 450 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Professional-Grade Control Knobs: Large knobs provide precise control while cooking, so you get the results you want
- Deep-Well Design: The deep well design will make moving oversized pots and pans from countertop to cooktop easy and stress free
- Perfect Over A Wall Oven: Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options
- Dishwasher-Safe Grates: For easy clean up
- Back Left Burner: 7,500 BTU
- Back Right Burner: 5,000 - 850 BTU
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 12,000 BTU
- Middle Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21-3/4"
- Height (Extreme Bottom to Underside of Cooktop): 4-1/4"
- Linear Flow Burner Valves: Yes
- Electric Pilotless Ignition: Yes
- Convertible to Liquid Propane Gas: Yes
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Cutout Width: 27-1/4" - 28-1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 19-1/8" - 19-3/4"
- Cutout Height: 8" (Includes a 5" space beneath cooktop for connection to gas supply line)
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Downdraft Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Approved
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW30GC60I
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW30GC60IS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner BTU||7500|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Front Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Front Right Burner BTU||12000|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner BTU||18000|
|Number Of Burners||5|