Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
LP Gas Freestanding Range with Wave-Touch® Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks and Perfect Pair™ Ovens
- 5.1 Cu.Ft. Oven Capacity
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With just a touch the control panel activates displaying cooking options, after a decision has been made the unselected options fade away leaving a clean display
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens: This range features a large main oven and a second smaller oven increasing cooking capacity, cook two different items at different temperatures
- Perfect Turkey® Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Min-2-Max® Burners: These versatile dual-flame sealed burners offer a roaring 16,000 BTU boil to a mellow 550 BTU simmer
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- "My Favorite" Settings: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Convection Conversion: Adjusts the standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures to provide perfect and consistent cooking results
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread-Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake and Convection Convert
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: This brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 5.1 Cu.Ft.
- Bake Burner: 16,000 BTU
- Broil Burner: 12,500 BTU
- Convection Burner: 200 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 8,000 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 16,000 - 550 BTU
- Rear Left Burner: 12,000 BTU
- Rear Right Burner: 4,500 - 750 BTU
- Convertible to Natural Gas: No
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Oven Interior Height: 18-5/8"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-5/16"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19-1/2"
- Product Weight: 300 lbs
- Depth: 26-7/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 46-5/8"
- Height (Max): 48-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW3LGF65G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW3LGF65GS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EW3LGF65G Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Back Left Burner BTU||12000|
|Back Right Burner BTU||4500|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||47|
|Drawer Type||Oven Drawer|
|Front Left Burner BTU||8000|
|Front Right Burner BTU||16000|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner BTU||8000|
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Depth||19.5|
|Oven Interior Height||18.625|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.