- Glass Canopy Design: Sophisticated style makes this ventilation unit as attractive as it is functional. The glass canopy hood has a sleek curved design - making it a focal point of the kitchen
- 600 CFM / 4-Speed Fan: Features a powerful 4-speed dual centrifugal fan supplying 600 CFM of air movement. Effectively and quietly removes smoke, vapors and smells from the kitchen
- Quad Halogen Lights: Island cooking surface area is brightly lit by quad halogen lights, paired in groups of two and set at two separate levels
- Electronic Controls with LCD Display: Easy to operate electronic controls provide convenient access to all fan, clock and timer settings
- Convenient Timer: Can be set automatically shut off the vent after a specified time (10-minute maximum)
- Auto-Start Heat Sensor: If the hood senses sufficient heat or smoke it will automatically turn on a medium fan speed to ensure proper ventilation
- UL Listed
- Convertible to Recirculating: Optional ductless ventilation (PN# RHDFP60GS)
- Depth: 25-3/16"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Nominal Width: 36"
- Height (With One Cover): 28" min
- Height (With Flue Extension): 35" - 57"
- Minimum Distance from Bottom of Hood to Electric Cooking Surface: 24"
- Minimum Distance from Bottom of Hood to Gas Cooking Surface: 30"
- Maximum Distance from Bottom of Hood to Cooking Surface: 36"
- Installation Type: Island / Peninsula
- Air Discharge: Vertical
- CFM: 600
- Recommended Duct Size: 8" Round
- Blower Type: Dual Centrifugal
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Filters: Stainless Steel Mesh Filters, Charcoal Filters (Optional - Duct-Free Kit)
- Halogen Lights: 4
- Sound Level: 73.8 dBA
- CFM (Max) to Sones Rating: 9.9
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 87 lbs
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux RH36PC60GS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux RH36PC60GS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued