36" Designer Island-Mount 600 CFM Range Hood with Glass Canopy
- Glass Canopy Design: The sophisticated, sleek design of this glass canopy hood is as effective as it is fashionable, making it a standout feature in any kitchen
- 600 CFM / 4-Speed Fan: Featuring a powerful 4-speed dual centrifugal fan that supplies up to 600 CFM of air movement; smoke, odors, and vapors are effectively removed from the cooking area
- Halogen Lights: The island cooking surface area is brightly illuminated by dimmable halogen lights
- Electronic Controls with LCD Display: Easy to operate electronic controls provide convenient access to fan, clock and timer settings
- Convenient Timer: The vent can be set to automatically turn off (10-minute maximum)
- Stainless Steel Filters: Dishwasher safe filters make for easy cleaning
- Auto-Start Heat Sensor: The hood will automatically turn on a medium speed fan if it senses sufficient heat or smoke ensuring proper ventilation
- Convertible to Recirculating: Optional ductless ventilation (PN# RHDFP60GS Sold Separately)
- Depth: 25-3/16"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Nominal Width: 36"
- Height (With One Cover): 28" min
- Height (With Flue Extension): 35" - 57"
- Minimum Distance from Bottom of Hood to Electric Cooking Surface: 24"
- Minimum Distance from Bottom of Hood to Gas Cooking Surface: 30"
- Maximum Distance from Bottom of Hood to Cooking Surface: 36"
- Installation Type: Island / Peninsula
- Air Discharge: Vertical
- CFM: 600
- Recommended Duct Size: 8" Round
- Blower Type: Dual Centrifugal
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Filters: Stainless Steel Mesh Filters, Charcoal Filters (Optional - Duct-Free Kit)
- Halogen Lights: 4
- Sound Level: 73.8 dBA
- CFM (Max) to Sones Rating: 9.9
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 87 lbs
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux RH36PC60GS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux RH36PC60GS
Stainless Steel / Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux RH36PC60GS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.