Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 60" Double Basin Sink top Kitchen Sink
Highest quality sink seamlessly formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Double basin sink
- Stainless steel
- Integral bowls
- Fan pitched work areas
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Outside edge of sinktop has a 5/32" raised rim
- Underside is fully protected with undercoating
- Wood mounting strips attached to underside for fastening top to cabinet
- Installation Type: Sinktop
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 2
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 60"
- Sink Dimensions: 60" L x 25" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-1/2"
- Both Bowl Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 7-1/2" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 or 4
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 55 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay D6029
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay D60294*
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay D60290*
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.