Emtek UL Listed Mortise Entry SetsUL Listed mortise lock-body offers the high quality with Grade 1 security rating and a 180 minute fire rating. Have the best of beauty and function – order the UL Listed lock-body and pair it with any of Emtek’s stunning mortise lock trims.
- Wrought steel construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left, left reverse, right, or right reverse handing.
- ANSI F21: Emergency egress and lockout prevention.
- ANSI A115.1: Standard mortise door prep.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Living finishes are designed to change with use and do not have a finish warranty. All other finishes have a five year finish warranty.
- Single Cylinder Function: Single cylinder locks are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence.
- Emergency Egress Function: Simply turning the interior knob or lever frees both the latch and deadbolt, allowing a quick and easy exit. Locks without this function may require you to unlock both deadbolt and latch as separate actions.
- Living Finish: Flat Black is a living finish. Over time it will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Wrought Steel Construction: On the opposite end of the scales, solid brass has a smooth texture and wrought steel has more of a coarse or rough texture. It has a rustic appearance.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 17"
- Width: 2-5/16"
- Projection: 3-1/2"
- Backset: 2-1/2" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-5/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Grip Center to Center: 9-1/8"
- Cylinder: Schlage C
- UL3012: UL Mortise Lock Dummy Set
- 3012: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
- 3312: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: Emtek UL3312
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek UL3312FB
- Emtek UL3312SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek UL3312 Product Specifications
|Template - Left Hand|
|Template - Right Hand|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8", 2-3/8", 2-5/8"|
|Function||Single Cylinder Entry Set|
|Grip Center to Center||9.125|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.