- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Zenith II Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 12" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 12" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 3.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, G24d-2 base socket
- Requires (1) 18 watt Fluorescent bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 18 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1250
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 12"
- Width: 12"
- Extension: 3.5"
- HCO: 6"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional ET2 Links
Our SKU: ET2 E21050
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ET2 E21050-61DG*
- ET2 E21050-61PL*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.