Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Zenith II Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 13.75" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 4.75" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 5.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, G24d-2 base socket
- Requires (1) 18 watt Fluorescent bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 18 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1250
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 13.75"
- Width: 4.75"
- Extension: 4.25"
- HCO: 4.25"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional ET2 Links
ET2 E21054 Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|