How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Fully covered under ET2's 1-year limited warranty
- Features a rectangle shaped glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Classic single tiered fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 120" adjustable chain included
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Height: 2" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 6" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Overall Height: 120" (maximum distance measured from ceiling to bottom of fixture with supplied mounting hardware)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 14
- Wattage: 14
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 20000
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 1275
- Length: 31.5"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional ET2 Links
ET2 E22124 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||14|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.