This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Extension Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
The Dama series of range hoods by Faber pair a traditional, angled styling with the clean, modern look of stainless steel, and the result is an attractive hood that would be at home in any kitchen. The powerful 600 CFM blower gives professional-style venting, the dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filters pull grease and other particulate matter from the air, and the easy-to-use push button controls put the operation of the Dama Isola range hood at your fingertips.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 4 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Conversion Kit
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- Duct cover extension available for ceilings up to 10'10" (sold separately)
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 130"
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 97"
- 600 CFM
- Width: 35.375"
- Depth: 27.5"
- Height: 39"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- DAMA30: 30" 600 CFM Dama Wall Mounted Range Hood
- DAMA30-300: 30" 300 CFM Dama Wall Mounted Range Hood
- DAMA36: 36" 600 CFM Dama Wall Mounted Range Hood
- DAMA36-300: 36" 300 CFM Dama Wall Mounted Range Hood
- DAMIS36: 36" 600 CFM Dama Isola Island Range Hood (This Model)
- DAMIS36: 36-300" 300 CFM Dama Isola Island Range Hood
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber DAMIS36SS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DAMIS36 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.