This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
CFM Reducer Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Duct Cover Extension Available
An ode to modernity and minimalist design, the simple, clean lines of the Gemma range hood offer the look of a modern, high-end range hood without that modern, high-end price tag. Solid performance from the powerful 600 CFM blower and advanced LED controls make the Gemma a great value in range hoods.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Conversion Kit
- High Ceiling Chimney Kit Required for Ceiling Height Above 8' 9-25/32"
- CFM Reducer Kit Model CFMRED Available For Limited CFM Installations
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- 600 CFM
- Width: 35.375"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 2.75"
- Ceiling Height: 7' 5-1/32" to 8' 9-25/32" (up to 10' 9" with High Ceiling Kit)
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- GEMM24: 24" Gemma Wall Mounted Range Hood
- GEMM30: 30" Gemma Wall Mounted Range Hood
- GEMM36: 36" Gemma Wall Mounted Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber GEMM36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber GEMM36SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber GEMM36 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 6.5|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||129|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||89|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.