This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
CFM Reducer Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Hood Liner Recommended
If you believe your range hood should be tailored to match your kitchen's design rather than the reverse, then Faber's Inca Series of Built-In range hoods are just what you need. Designed to fit inside standard or custom cabinets, Faber's Built-in insert range hoods fit every scenario. The Inca HC insert combines a compact, invisible design with a powerful 600 CFM internal blower. Add the optional hood liner for installations in a range hood shell, to protect exposed wood above the cooktop, or to give a more complete and integrated look to your Inca HC hood.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Charcoal Filter
- Stainless Steel Hood Liners LINE30ST and LINE36ST Available
- CFM Reducer Kit Model CFMRED Available For Limited CFM Installations
- Easy Snap Mounting Clips
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- 600 CFM
- Width: 28.375"
- Depth: 13.75"
- Height: 13.09375"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- INHC29: 30" Inca HC Insert (This Model)
- INPR30-IB: 30" Inca Pro Insert
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber INHC29SS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the INHC29 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.