Kubix 3 Blade 42" Ceiling Fan - Blades, Light Kit and Remote Control Included
The Kubix by Fanimation makes it cool to be square. The Kubix defines the term edgy with its square fan base and cubic opal frosted glass light shade. This contemporary ceiling fan is available in oil-rubbed bronze and satin nickel finishes with reversible cherry/walnut blades included. Optional blades in a satin nickel finish can also be paired with this fan to create a more uniform look. The Kubix accommodates a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees and includes a 6” downrod. The Kubix also includes a non-reversing remote control and operates on three forward and reverse speeds
- Includes (3) 20" Walnut Finish All-Weather Composite Blades
- Includes 2 Light Opal Frosted Square Glass Light Kit
- Hand Held Remote Control with Wall Mount Included
- 153 x 18 Motor
- 3 Forward & 3 Reverse Speeds
- Reverse Switch Located On Fan Housing
- Includes (1) 6" Ht. x 1" Diam. Downrod with Square Downrod Sleeve
- Ceiling Slope to 30°
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Includes (2) 60 Watt Candelabra Base Incandescent Bulbs
- Height: 19.25"
- Blade Sweep: 42"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Lead Wire Included: 80"
- CFM: Low - 1647, Med - 2805, High 4565
- RPM: Low - 58, Med - 89, High - 138
- Net Hanging Weight: 19.5 lbs.
Additional Fanimation Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FP4420SN / BPW4442WA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fanimation products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.