This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Required
- Double basin sink with a 70/30 split provides increased versatility for any task.
- Covered under Franke's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel providing durability and dependability
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: [spec]" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-1/2" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 22-13/16" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 16-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 11-13/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 13-3/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 6-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 6-7/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 5-1/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 24"
Additional Franke Links
Our SKU: Franke CPX160
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Franke CPX160
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Franke CPX160 Product Specifications
|Basin Depth (Left)||6.875|
|Basin Depth (Right)||5.125|
|Basin Length (Left)||13.375|
|Basin Length (Right)||6.5|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||16.5|
|Basin Width (Right)||11.813|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Center, Rear|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.