For kitchens large or small (baths as well), traditional or contemporary, there is a unique Franke design to enhance your décor and suit your lifestyle. Everything Franke is created with the utmost attention to quality and design. The New Franke Roller Mat...a truly innovative and practical accessory ideal for any Kitchen task.
- Place the Roller Mat on top of the Mythos drain board and dry your dishes, vegetables etc. The Mat raises the surface area allowing air to flow under and help dry your items faster. This feature can be used with the following Franke Mythos models: MTX 611, MTX 611-LH, MTX 651, MTX 651-LH, MTX 661, MTX 661-LH.
- The Roller Mat can also be used on top of the bowl for the Mythos Series Sinks, as well as the Ultra Magnum Kubus, KBX720. The mat sits on a ledge around the bowl allowing you to use this area as an additional work surface or to drain dishes, vegetables, etc. The following Kubus Series Sinks will also allow the rolling mat to fit on top of the sink ledge*: KBX110-21, KBX120-39, KBX120-43, KBX160, KBX104-18.*Accessory will only work if you use the designated cutout template.
- Position the Roller Mat on the bottom of your Franke sink bowl creating a protective layer. This feature can be used with the following Franke models: GNX110-28, PSX110-19-9, PSX110-30-9, PSX110-19-12, PSX110-30-12
- Since the Roller Mat is constructed of Stainless Steel rods it can be used as a Hot plate when placed on a countertop.
- Dimensions: 18-1/2" x 16-5/8" Wide
- Throughout the world Franke respects all legal policies and requirements concerning the environment. In addition, they strive to achieve even higher levels of environmental protection.
Additional Franke Links
Our SKU: Franke KB-36RM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Franke KB-36RM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.