Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Electric Cooktop with Ready-Select Controls and SpillSafe Drip Bowls
The Frigidaire 26" electric cooktop is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient.
- Ready-Select Controls - Select options or control cooking temperature with the easy to use controls
- SpillSafe Drip Bowls - Cooktop features chrome drip bowls that make cleaning up spills quick and easy
- Agency Approval: UL
- Control Location: Right Side
- Cooking Surface: Stainless Steel
- Right Front: 6" - 1,250 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,250 Watts
- Left Front: 8" - 2,100 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,250 Watts
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Bowl Type: Chrome
- Height: 3-1/2"
- Width: 25-3/4"
- Depth: 21-9/16"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 5.9 / 4.4
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 24.6 / 21.2
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
Our SKU: Frigidaire FFEC2605L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FFEC2605LS
- Frigidaire FFEC2605LW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FFEC2605L Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1250|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1250|
|Front Left Burner Watts||2100|
|Front Right Burner Watts||1250|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.