Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
- Large Capacity Dual Ovens: With each oven offering a spacious 4.2 cu. ft. you can cook two full meals at the same time
- Ready-Select® Controls: Control cooking temperatures and select oven options with these easy to use controls
- Self-Cleaning: These ovens clean themselves so you don't have to, available in 2, 3, and 4 hour cycles
- Oven Rack Handles: The oven racks are designed with space to be easily pulled out the racks when wearing an oven mitt
- Bright Lighting: The interior of the ovens are fully illuminated making it easy to check on your food without the need to open the oven door
- Even Baking Technology: Frigidaire's latest technology ensures even baking every time
- Vari-Broil™ Option: Allows the option to choose between two different heat levels
- Extra-Large Oven Windows: Makes it easy to see what is inside the ovens
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- UL Listed
- Upper Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Total Oven Capacity: 8.4 Cu. Ft.
- 6-Pass Baking Elements (Upper and Lower Ovens): 2,750 Watts
- 6-Pass Broil Elements (Upper and Lower Ovens): 3,400 Watts
- Dimensions: 30" W x 50-7/16" H x 24-1/2" D
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 45-1/2"
- Minimum Cutout Dimensions: 28-1/2" W x 48-7/8" H x 23-1/2" D
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Product Weight: 260 Pounds
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Frigidaire FFET3025L Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Depth with Door Open||44.5|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Racks||4|
|Oven Capacity (Bottom)||4.2|
|Oven Capacity (Top)||4.2|