Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Single Electric Wall Oven with Ready-Select Controls and Self-Cleaning
The Frigidaire 24" single electric wall oven is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Auto Shut-Off.
- Ready-Select Controls - Easily select options or control cooking temperature with the easy-to-use controls
- Self-Cleaning - Ovens clean themselves — so you don’t have to
- Auto Shut-Off
- Attractive Stainless Steel Exterior
- ADA Compliant
- A.D.A. Compliant: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Oven 1 Broiling System: High - Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Bake: 4 pass 2,100 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven Window: Standard
- Interface: Membrane
- Broil: Variable
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Timer: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Exterior Dimensions
- Depth: 25-3/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 44-3/4"
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
Our SKU: Frigidaire FFEW2425L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FFEW2425LS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FFEW2425L Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off Time||12|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.5|
|Oven Interior Height||16|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.