Gas Cooktop with Ready-Select Controls and Sealed Gas Burners
The Frigidaire 26" gas cooktop is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Saves energy and can be ignited manually when electricity is out.
- Ready-Select Controls - Select options or control cooking temperature with the easy to use controls
- Sealed Gas Burners - Enjoy easier cleanup and a burner that stays looking great
- Electronic Pilotless Ignition - Saves energy and can be ignited manually when electricity is out
- SpillSafe Drip Bowls - Cooktop features chrome drip bowls that make cleaning up spills quick and easy
- Lp Gas Conversion Option
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Control Location: Right Side
- Cooking Surface: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Right Front: 9,000 BTU
- Right Rear: 9,000 BTU
- Left Front: 9,000 BTU
- Left Rear: 9,000 BTU
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Grates: Individual
- Grate Material: Steel
- Grate Color: Black Gloss
- Bowl Type: Chrome
- Electronic Ignition: Electronic Pilotless
- Height: 3-1/2"
- Width: 25-3/4"
- Depth: 21-9/16"
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FFGC2605LW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FFGC2605L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.