Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Wine Cooler with Bright Lighting
The Frigidaire 35 bottle wine cooler is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs.
- 35 Wine Bottle Maximum Storage
- Bright Lighting - the bright lighting makes it ways to see what's inside
- Reversible Door Swing Option - Door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 3.9
- Max Storage: 35 Bottles
- Shelves Coating: Coated Wire
- Exhibit Lighting: Yes
- Condenser Type: Static
- Leveling Legs: Yes
- Leveling Legs: Yes
- Frost Free: Yes
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 79
- Product Weight (lbs): 71
- Height: 33-9/10"
- Height (Min.): 33-7/8"
- Width: 19-1/2"
- Depth (to Center of Arc): 19-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 39"
- Electrical Specifications
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
Our SKU: Frigidaire FFWC35F4L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FFWC35F4LB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FFWC35F4L Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Depth with Door Open||39|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Number Of Shelves||6|
|Style||Upright Wine Cooler|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.