9,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC) with Heat Pump and Backup Electric Heater
- Effortless™ Temperature Control: The air conditioner maintains the preset room temperature so the room stays at a comfortable temperature and helps control energy levels
- Effortless™ Maintenance: Durable and easy to maintain
- Eco-Friendly: The R-410A refrigerant used in this air conditioner is not harmful to the Earth's ozone layer and meets E.P.A. requirements
- Smart Self-Check: Provides nine diagnostic points for self-check and correction of fault conditions
- Comfort Control Design: Simple controls allow easy customization of settings, while rooms stay comfortable thanks to quiet, uniform air movement
- Effortless™ Restart: Automatically resumes operation at the previous settings after power failure
- Energy Saver Option: Maximizes energy efficiency while keeping rooms comfortable
- UL Listed
- CSA Approved
- AHRI Certified
- CEC Certified
- Dimensions: 16" H x 42" W x 13-13/16" D
- Wall Cutout Dimensions: 16-5/16" H x 42-3/16" W
- Cooling Capacity: 9,000 / 8,800 BTU
- Heat Pump Capacity: 8,100 / 7,900 BTU
- Backup Electric Heater Capacity: 10,200 / 8,300 BTU
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 11.3
- CFM (High / Med / Low): 302 / 284 / 267
- Cooling Area: 440 Sq.Ft.
- Sound Level: 51 dB
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Power Cord Length: 66"
- Voltage: 230 /208 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Product Weight: 131 lbs
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FRP90PTT2R
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FRP90PTT2R and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.