This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- 4 Sealed Gas Burners
- 500 CFM Downdraft Exhaust
- Vents to the Right, Left, or Down
- Right and Left Continuous Cast Iron Grates
- Left Front and Rear Burner Bridged
- Stainless Steel Recessed Cooktop
- Low Simmer Burner for Delicate Sauces
- Pro-Select® Controls
- PowerPlus® Boil with 17,000 BTU Burner
- LP Conversion Kit Included
- 525 CFM
- Right, Left, or Down Discharge
- External Exhaust
- 47 Square Inch Intake Area
- Centrifugal Blower
- 3 Fan Speeds
- Dishwasher-Safe Stainless Steel Filter
- 3-1/4 x 10 Inch or 6 Inch Round Duct Required
- 72 Decibels
- Surface: Stainless Steel Recessed
- Right Front Burner: 17,000 BTU
- Right Rear Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Left Front Bridge Burner: 21,000 BTU
- Left Rear Bridge Burner: 21,000 BTU
- Height: 17-13/16 to 23-3/8 Inches
- Width: 36 Inches
- Depth: 21-13/32 Inches
- Cut-Out Height: 17-13/16 to 23-3/8 Inches
- Cut-Out Width: 34 Inches
- Cut-Out Depth: 19-1/8 Inches
- Voltage: 120
- Amperage: 15
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire RC36DG60PS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RC36DG60PS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.