15" Built In Trash Compactor with 1.4 Cubic Foot Capacity
GE compactors and disposers help take care of your dirty work. If you're tired of taking out bag after bag of messy garbage, you'll love the convenience of a GE trash compactor.
GE GCG1580R Features:
- Stainless Door with Sculptured Handle
- Hidden Controls
- Built-In Only
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1/3 HP Motor
- Removable Key Lock
- Removable Drawer
- Rear Wheels
- Automatic Anti-Jam
- Toe Pedal Opener
- Creates an elegant appearance with a sleek stainless steel door and handle designed to coordinate beautifully with other GE Profile appliances
- The controls are hidden behind the compactor door, lending a beautiful designer appearance
- The compactor is built-in to adjacent cabinetry for an upscale appearance
- Provides plenty of room for waste items or recyclables
- Powerful motor provides maximum compacting power
- Provides added safety by assuring the drawer remains locked during use
- Makes it simple to empty and clean
- Allow easy movement and installation
- Operation is easy and reliable, even with a challenging load
- Hands-free toe pedal drawer makes it easy to open and load
GE GCG1580R Specifications:
- Depth: 24 In.
- Height: 35 In.
- Width: 14.875 In.
- Amps: 15A
- Voltage: 120V
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GCG1580R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GCG1580RSS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GCG1580R Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.