GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
GE Dishwasher ZonesDon't have a full load of dishes to do. That is no problem for GE. With zone washing you can now do a half load, save water and energy.
How To Install a DishwasherLearn how to install a dishwasher in this easy to follow video
Built-In Dishwasher with Hidden Controls and Steam Prewash
- 4 Cleaning Cycles and 8 Dishwasher Options
- Heated Dry
- Silverware Basket with Cell Covers
- Electronic Controls
- Child Lock
- 3 Pressurized Full-Coverage Wash Arms
- Clean Sensor
- NSF Certified Sanitize Cycle
- Up to 16 Place Settings
- Steam Prewash: Steam loosens tough soils before the wash cycle and virtually eliminates the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets: Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area and improves cleaning.
- Adjustable Upper Rack: The adjustable upper rack can accommodate plates up to 10-1/2" in height, or can be altered to allow for larger items located below
- Food Disposer: Breaks down food and prevents large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Stem Safe Dividers: Separates and holds wine glass stems in place so they are not damaged during the wash cycle
- Dimensions: 23-3/4" W x 24" D x 34" H
- Decibel Rating: 51 Decibels
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 7.1 Amps
- Weight: 64 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE GDT530P Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||275|
|Annual Operation Cost||29|
|Built-in Food Disposer||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Dishwasher Type||Fully Integrated|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Adjustable Height||34.625|
|Minimum Adjustable Height||33.375|
|Number of Options||8|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Stainless Steel Interior||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.