Do It Yourself: Installing a Garbage DisposalFollow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of installing a garbage disposal in your home.
GE Disposer InstallationLearn how easy it is to install the GE disposer with the easy mount installation system. No Electrical or plumbing is demonstrated.
1/2 Horsepower Extra Large Capacity Continuous Feed Disposer
With a GE garbage disposal, just send your food waste down the drain once and for all. A powerful grinding action reduces food waste to small particles, making a GE disposer safe for any properly sized septic system. An advanced insulation package assures quieter-than-ever operation.
GE GFC530V Features:
- Over 2800 RPMs Grinding Action
- 1/2 Horsepower Motor
- Extra-Large Capacity Continuous Feed Disposer
- Based on RPM testing of cleared GE and competitive models
- Stainless Steel Jam Resistant, Dual Swivel Impellers
- EZ mount installation
- Direct Wire Power Connection
- Sound Reduction Technology
- Cold-Rolled Carbon Steel Armature Shaft Material
- Wall Switch with Sink Stopper
- Manual Reset Overload Protector
- Dishwasher Drain Connector
- Stainless Steel Sink Flange
- Stainless Steel Turntable
- 2 Level Procter
GE GFC530V Specifications:
- Depth: 8.5 In.
- Feed Type: Continuous
- Height: 14.75 In.
- Horsepower: 1/2 hp
- RPM's: 2,800
- Width: 8.5 In
- Voltage: 120V
- Amps: 4.5A
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GFC530V
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GFC530V
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GFC530V Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Made in America||Yes|
|No Load RPM||2800|