3.6 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washing Machine with Stain Wash Cycle and eWash Option
With a variety of cycle and temperature options, these washers offer the control you require and the ease-of-use you prefer.
- Stain Wash Cycle: Tackles the toughest stains, from fresh grass marks to food spills
- eWash option: Energy-saving option uses a cold water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance
- Energy Star qualified and CEE Tier III: Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Vibration Control: Adjusts spin patterns for each floor type for a smoother wash without walking or shaking
- 1000 RPM spin speed: Fast speeds remove more water during the spin cycle to minimize drying time
- Speed Wash: Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry
- 6 wash cycles: Handle various fabrics and soils
- Installation: Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side, Built-In, Pedestal
- Quiet Package: Quiet-By-Design
- Total Capacity (cubic feet): 3.6
- Delicates Cycle: Delicates/Hand Wash
- Wash/Rinse Temperatures: 4
- Washer Control Features: Control Lock. End-of-Cycle Signal. Digital Cycle Countdown. LED Indicators
- Optional Soil Levels: Heavy. Normal. Light. Extra Light
- Control Type: Rotary-Electronic with LEDs
- Washer Options/Settings: ExtraRinse
- Washer Cycles: Whites. Colors/Normals. Stain Wash. Delicates/Hand Wash. Speed Wash. Drain and Spin
- Wash Basket Type: Stainless Steel - Tilted
- Additional Washer Features: Leveling Legs. Vibration Control
- Dispenser: Bleach. Fabric Softener
- Wash/Spin Speed Combinations: 4
- Specialty Cycles: BasketClean
- Receptacle Type: 3-Prong Grounding
- CEE Tier III: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Vibration Control: Yes
- Optional Stacking Kit: GEFLSTACK (Sold Separately)
- Fill Hose: WH41X10207 (Sold Separately)
- Optional Pedestal Accessory: SBSD137HWW (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions: 39.8" H x 27" W x 32" D
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 15A or 20A
- Total Capacity: 3.6 Cu. Ft.
- Maximum Spin Speed: 1000 RPM
- Product Weight: 212 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE GFWN1100DWW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GFWN1100D and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.