GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
GE Dishwasher ZonesDon't have a full load of dishes to do. That is no problem for GE. With zone washing you can now do a half load, save water and energy.
Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Interior and Delay Start
- 4 Cleaning Cycles and 6 Dishwasher Options
- Heated Dry
- Stainless Steel Door Liner
- Electronic Controls
- Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Control Lock
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Up to 12 Place Settings
- Stem Safe Dividers: Separates and holds wine glass stems in place so they are not damaged during the wash cycle
- Delay Start (2/4/8-Hours): Allows you to run your dishwasher when you're away from home, or you can achieve energy cost savings by running your unit late at night.
- Dimensions: 24" W x 24" D x 32-11/32" H
- Decibel Rating: 56 Decibels
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 9.1 Amps
- Weight: 95 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE GLDA690P Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||302|
|Annual Operation Cost||32|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Built-in Food Disposer||No|
|Control Type||Full Console, Electronic|
|Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Dishwasher Type||Full Console|
|End of Cycle Indicator||No|
|Maximum Adjustable Height||34.5|
|Minimum Adjustable Height||32.3438|
|Number of Options||6|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|