.7 Cubic Foot Countertop Microwave Oven with Convenience Cooking Controls
GE JES0736SP Features:
- 0.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Convenience cooking controls
- Stainless steel
- Auto & time defrost
- Control lockout
- Kitchen timer
- 700 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- One-touch cooking controls make operation fast and easy
- Stainless steel is both stylish and easy to clean
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation
- Oven timer can be set to countdown a specific amount of minutes to help watch the time for you
GE JES0736SP Specifications:
- Depth: 13.44 In.
- Height: 10.875 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 18.25 In.
- Microwave Watts: 700 W
- Total Capacity: 0.7 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 10.63 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE JES0736SPSS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the JES0736SP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.