30" Slide-In Gas Range with Self Clean Oven and Continuous Cooktop Grates
GE Profile ranges offer contemporary design and functional technology. With multiple burners and generous oven space, you have the flexibility to create a small snack for one person or a large meal for the whole family. The thoughtful design makes this kitchen centerpiece visually appealing and easy to clean. Modern technologies simplify and enhance the cooking experience by doing exactly what you want and delivering great tasting meals. Combining eye catching form and convenient functions, a GE range would be considerately placed in a home that admires style and usability.
- Sealed Cooktop Burners
- Electronic Oven Controls
- Continuous Cooktop Grates
- Two Oven Racks
- Big Hearth Oven Window
- Power Boil Burner (15,000 BTU)
- 4 Leveling Legs
- Precise Simmer Burner (5,000 BTU)
- Natural Gas Fuel Type (Factory Set)
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs
- Storage Drawer
- Digital Temperature Display
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
- Electronic Ignition System
- Auto Oven Interior Light
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Auto Oven Shut-Off and Override: A safety feature that will automatically turn the oven off after twelve hours (This feature can be de-activated)
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Self-Clean Oven: This cycle heats the oven to high temperatures to burn away food that has been baked on the oven interior
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-1/2"
- Height: 36"
- Depth with Door Open: 47"
- Total Capacity: 4.8 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 16-1/4" H x 24" W x 18-1/4" D
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 5 Amps
- Product Weight: 167 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE JGSP42 Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner BTU||9100|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Control Type||Knob And Digital|
|Depth with Door Open||47|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Front Left Burner BTU||15000|
|Front Right Burner BTU||11000|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Nominal Width||30, 32|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.